Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ooty Annual Dog Show 2011

I received some encouraging feedback from friends on my earlier posting on the Ooty summer festival. I hence thought I will give some more updates on the events taking place in Ooty this month, for the benefit of the visitors to this hill station.

The annual Dog show of the South of India Kennel Club which is one of the most looked forward events is scheduled to be held between 13th and 15th May at the Government Arts College ground, Ooty. 

This mega event will feature one Obedience show and three All Breeds shows.

About 40 dogs, including Rajapalayams, Miniature Pinschers, Labradors and Bull Mastiffs may participate in the obedience test, a prime event of the show.

In the All Breed shows, about 400 dogs representing 40 breeds including many native Indian Breeds that are now gaining international attention, will vie for honours at the event.

Don't miss this mega event if you are there at Ooty for this year's summer festival.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment, and will get back ASAP.