Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amusing English # 2 - By an Educationist (Part 2/3)

Amusing English from the Educationist  (contd...)

At his best inside the Classroom

Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
Open the doors of the window. Let the air force come in.
Cut an apple into two halves - I will take the bigger half.

Shh.. quiet boys.. the principal just passed away in the corridor
You, meet me behind the class (meaning after the class)

This one is cool - Both of you three get out of the class!
Close the doors of the windows please. I have winter in my nose today....
Take Copper wire of any metal, especially Silver...
Take 5 cm wire of any length... 

At College 

This college strict you the worry no....you get good marks, I the happy, tomorrow you get good job, I am happy, tomorrow you marry I the enjoy" (?)

No ragging this college. Anybody rag we arrest the police.

About his family :

I have two daughters. Both of them are girls...(?)

More...

Once he had come late to a college function, and by the time he arrived, the function had begun,. So he went to the dais, and said, sorry I am late, because on the way my car hit 2 muttons (meaning goats!!).

:-)

(contd...) 

1 comment:

  1. I have reacted all three you mentioned here in the comment area... so cool, so funny, so interesting....Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment, and will get back ASAP.